Order Checkers serve as an extra pair of eyes and confirm that product orders being shipped to Publix stores are accurate.
Order Checkers verify the accuracy of orders that were pulled by the Warehouse Selectors and ensure that the correct product and quantities will be shipped to the stores. They do this by verifying that the product listed on the case and number of cases matches the pick list. Furthermore, the Order Checkers document their review of each order to keep a record of the transactions. Providing this accuracy is important in maintaining an uninterrupted supply of products to the stores.
Qualifications we look for
- At least 18 years old
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- Obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations (on or before his or her start date in the position)
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds
- Able to read, write, and solve math problems
- Ability to work well with others and be a team member
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to interpret, understand, follow, and communicate instructions
How To Apply
Please go to www.publix.jobs/support
to see our current openings. Click "YES" or "NO" to the question, "Are you an active Publix associate?" Then narrow your search by choosing Distribution within the Functional Area selection box.
When you apply, your information will be sent directly to the appropriate hiring manager. If your skills and experience seem to match the qualifications of the position that interests you, you will be contacted for an interview and possibly for testing customized to that position.
If you have any questions about our application process, please call our Employment Office in Lakeland (863-688-7407, ext. 32504) or Atlanta (770-995-0073, ext. 2153).