Loss Prevention Report Editor
Loss Prevention Report Editors maintain a keen eye for report errors or omissions in the Loss Prevention reports.
Loss Prevention Report Editors review and edit confidential investigative reports. These case file reports document incidents, interviews and investigations. Covering everything from auto vandalism to robbery, these reports comprise all internal and external theft and loss-related incidents. Report Editors’ must ensure that these reports are accurate and complete because many of these reports are used as evidence to support action Publix takes against the subject, including criminal prosecution. Report Editors also perform clerical duties for the Loss Prevention Department including filing, copying, data entry, records management and answering phones.
Qualifications we look for
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision
- High level of maturity, discretion, tact and judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate filing skills
- Ability to work under deadlines and handle a large volume of work accurately
- Good analytical skills and also the ability to be detail-oriented
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective team member
How To Apply
Please go to www.publix.jobs/support
to see our current openings. Click "YES" or "NO" to the question, "Are you an active Publix associate?" Then narrow your search by choosing Loss Prevention/Safety within the Functional Area selection box.
When you apply, your information will be sent directly to the appropriate hiring manager. If your skills and experience seem to match the qualifications of the position that interests you, you will be contacted for an interview and possibly for testing customized to that position.
If you have any questions about our application process, please call our Employment Office in Lakeland (863-688-7407, ext. 32504) or Atlanta (770-995-0073, ext. 2153).