Loss Prevention Divisional Administrative Clerk
Covering everything from alarm systems to the associate tip line, Loss Prevention Divisional Administrative Clerks provide timely, accurate information and support to Loss Prevention Managers.
Loss Prevention (LP) Divisional Administrative Clerks provide accurate retail associate information (such as name, position and contact number) to alarm vendors. The alarm vendors use this information to grant access, notify of alarms and report system trouble or policy violations to Publix administrators. Furthermore, the LP Administrative Clerks assist a large and varied group of managers and specialists. For instance, they assist the Regional Loss Prevention Specialists to complete investigative reports related to the Associate Discharge Report, Partners in Profit (PIP) Line and LP Incident Report updates. They assist the Regional Loss Prevention and Shrink Auditors and schedule, format, and analyze Shrink and Safety Compliance Audit results. The clerks also assist the LP Department and answer telephone calls, process correspondence and handle various customer issues.
Qualifications we look for
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Publix loss prevention processes, alarm system operation and related retail processes to enable performance of duties and responsibilities
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team player
How To Apply
Please go to www.publix.jobs/support
to see our current openings. Click "YES" or "NO" to the question, "Are you an active Publix associate?" Then narrow your search by choosing Loss Prevention/Safety within the Functional Area selection box.
When you apply, your information will be sent directly to the appropriate hiring manager. If your skills and experience seem to match the qualifications of the position that interests you, you will be contacted for an interview and possibly for testing customized to that position.
If you have any questions about our application process, please call our Employment Office in Lakeland (863-688-7407, ext. 32504) or Atlanta (770-995-0073, ext. 2153).