Job Analysts are at the heart of many HR processes. The documents they work on are vital to what pay range a position is assigned, what tests are developed to screen candidates for a position, and ultimately how the performance evaluation process for each position is developed.
Job Analysts make sure that the job duties, the required knowledge, skills and abilities, and the needed experience and education for thousands of positions at Publix are documented accurately and completely. These are positions in Publix’s corporate offices, distribution centers and manufacturing plants.
Job Analysts also participate in HR improvement projects and complete tasks assigned by project team members.
Qualifications we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or Business
- Work experience in a Human Resources-related position
- Knowledge of how job information relates to Human Resources processes
- Ability to analyze information
- Knowledge of rules on grammar, sentence structure and general use of the English language
- Ability to comprehend oral and written information
- Ability to express complex thoughts orally and in writing
- Ability to read and write for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to work independently
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
How To Apply
Please go to www.publix.jobs/support
to see our current openings. Click "YES" or "NO" to the question, "Are you an active Publix associate?" Then narrow your search by choosing Human Resources within the Functional Area selection box.
When you apply, your information will be sent directly to the appropriate hiring manager. If your skills and experience seem to match the qualifications of the position that interests you, you will be contacted for an interview and possibly for testing customized to that position.
If you have any questions about our application process, please call our Employment Office in Lakeland (863-688-7407, ext. 32504) or Atlanta (770-995-0073, ext. 2153).