Associate and Customer Resource Supervisor
The Associate and Customer Resource Supervisor oversees the customer service teams that answer Publix associates' questions regarding payroll-related concerns.
Publix's Associate and Customer Resource Supervisor serves as a subject-matter expert regarding customer service initiatives for payroll, also overseeing the Payroll Call Center which answers associates' payroll questions. Furthermore, he or she ensures that excellent customer service is being provided by the Call Center. The Associate and Customer Resource Supervisor is also responsible for hiring qualified associates and providing supervision and coaching, ensuring that all required processes, tasks, and special projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The Supervisor also represents Payroll at various meetings, process reviews, and cross-functional teams. Additionally, he or she works with the Payroll Manager to provide statistical data to improve existing policies and identify immediate communication and business enhancements.
Qualifications we look for
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or its equivalent
- Supervisory experience
- Experience working in a payroll or similar analytical/accounting function
- Computer skills including SAP, FETCH, Oasis, PASSport, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Access)
- Ability to handle extremely stressful situations
- Ability to manage highly confidential information
- Knowledge of Publix payroll policies, including paid time off benefits
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal formats
- Willingness to work overtime including holidays, nights, weekends, and extended periods of time
How To Apply
Please go to www.publix.jobs/support
to see our current openings. Click "YES" or "NO" to the question, "Are you an active Publix associate?" Then narrow your search by choosing Finance within the Functional Area selection box.
When you apply, your information will be sent directly to the appropriate hiring manager. If your skills and experience seem to match the qualifications of the position that interests you, you will be contacted for an interview and possibly for testing customized to that position.
If you have any questions about our application process, please call our Employment Office in Lakeland (863-688-7407, ext. 32504) or Atlanta (770-995-0073, ext. 2153).