Mango Baked Chicken
1 teaspoon lime zest
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lb)
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1 (8-oz) can pineapple rings in juice (drained)
1 1/2 cups mango smoothie
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Zest/grate lime peel (no white).
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish; season with salt. Top with pineapple; pour smoothie over chicken.
- Sprinkle with coconut, lime zest, and almonds. Cover loosely with foil; bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake 8–10 more minutes or until 165°F. Serve chicken with sauce.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 450kcal; FAT 15g; CHOL 125mg; SODIUM 210mg; CARB 29g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 49g; VIT A 50%; VIT C 140%; CALC 8%; IRON 15%
- Complete your meal with a vegetable/pasta side, fresh salad blend, crusty bread, and cheesecake for dessert.
Recipe Version 06/10-0117