Jazzy Pepper Jack Turkey Melt
8 slices smoked Deli turkey breast
4 slices Deli pepper Jack cheese
4 Bakery French hamburger rolls
4 teaspoons cranberry orange relish
1/2 cup roasted red peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut rolls in half and place on ungreased baking sheet.
3. Spread 1/2 teaspoon cranberry relish on each roll half.
4. Fold turkey in half and place 2 slices on bottom half of rolls.
5. Place 1 slice cheese on top of turkey slices.
6. Dice peppers and divide evenly over top half of rolls.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, assemble and serve.
Calories 334kcal; Fat 9g; Cholesterol 50mg; Carbohydrate 39g; Fiber 1g; Protein 21g; Sodium 112mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 38%; Vitamin C 48%; Calcium 15%; Iron 15%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware