Red Potato Ratatouille
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons roasted garlic
1/2 pound steak topper vegetables
(contains fresh pre-sliced mushrooms, onions and red/green bell peppers)
1 large zucchini
1 medium yellow squash
2 cups boxed tomatoes
1/4 cup steak sauce
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
2 cups refrigerated potato wedges
1. Preheat sauté pan on high for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add olive oil, garlic, steak topper vegetables; reduce heat to medium-high and sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Wash, trim ends off and slice zucchini and squash lengthwise, then slice into 1/8-inch slices.
4. Add zucchini and squash to pan, cover and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, steak sauce, Italian seasoning and potatoes; stir, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Remove from heat and serve.
8 ounces (1/2 box) penne pasta
1 1/4 cups boxed tomatoes
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 tablespoons fresh basil (optional)
1. Fill saucepan 3/4 full of hot water, cover and place on high heat to boil for pasta.
2. Add pasta to boiling water and cook for 6-8 minutes.
3. Drain pasta in colander; return pan to heat and add tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning. Heat on medium for 4 minutes.
4. Chop basil, if using; add to sauce, toss in pasta and serve.
Calories (kcal) 363; Total Fat (g) 4.8; Saturated Fat (g) .6; Cholesterol (mg) 0; Carbohydrate (g) 67.9; Dietary Fiber (g) 10.7; Protein (g) 12.7; Sodium (mg) 356; Potassium (mg) 429; Calcium (mg) 33; Iron (mg) 4.1
Daily Values: Vitamin A 35%; Vitamin C 130%; Calcium 3%; Iron 23%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version vege0007