Pimiento Cheese Burgers
4 Bakery French hamburger buns
1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
1 small onion, thinly sliced
4 leaves lettuce
4 ground beef patties (about 1 1/2 lb)
1/2 cup pimiento cheese spread, divided
8 slices precooked bacon
8 teaspoons Thousand Island dressing, divided
- Preheat grill (or grill pan).
- Cut buns open; slice tomato and onion. Separate lettuce leaves.
- Place ground beef patties on grill; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat is 160°F. During last 1 minute of grill time, top each patty with 2 tablespoons cheese spread. Close lid (or cover) for cheese to melt.
- Microwave bacon following package instructions (optional).
- Spread 2 teaspoons dressing over top halves of buns. Assemble each burger in this order: bottom half of bun, beef patty, bacon, tomato, lettuce, onion, and top half of bun. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 700kcal; FAT 42g; CHOL 140mg; SODIUM 900mg; CARB 37g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 42g; VIT A 15%; VIT C 10%; CALC 15%; IRON 25%
1 can refrigerated thin pizza crust dough (11¿13.8 oz)
1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
2 whole cinnamon graham crackers, finely crushed
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat grill. Unroll pizza dough and place on grill; grill 1-2 minutes on each side or until crust is cooked through and shows grill marks.
- Spread chocolate hazelnut spread evenly over crust. Crush crackers and sprinkle over crust. Top with chocolate morsels and marshmallows.
- Return pizza to grill over indirect heat and close lid (or cover); grill 1 more minute or until marshmallows are softened. Cut pizza into squares immediately. Serve. (Makes 8 servings.)
CALORIES (per 1/8 recipe) 310kcal; FAT 10g; CHOL 0mg; SODIUM 320mg; CARB 54g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 5g; VIT A 0%; VIT C 0%; CALC 4%; IRON 10%
- Complete your meal with potato salad and baked beans.
- It is much easier to cut the pizza while it's hot. As the pizza cools, the marshmallows becoming very, very sticky. S'mores are a little messy, but that's what makes them so good.
Recipe Version soup0125