Stuffed Salmon With Smoked Salmon Crème
vegetable cooking spray
1 1/2 pounds stuffed salmon (4 pieces)
1/2 cup white wine, divided
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon roasted garlic
1 tablespoon capers
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup pimientos
1 teaspoon country-style Dijon mustard
1 cup alfredo sauce
1/4 cup smoked salmon
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Spray baking dish with vegetable cooking spray; place stuffed salmon in pan. Wash hands.
3. Pour 1/4 cup wine over salmon and spray each with vegetable cooking spray. Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
4. Preheat saucepan on medium-high for 1-2 minutes.
5. Place butter, garlic, capers, black pepper, pimentos and mustard in saucepan; sauté for 2 minutes.
6. Add remainder of wine, alfredo sauce and smoked salmon to sauté pan and simmer for 3 minutes.
7. Remove salmon from oven; ladle sauce over salmon and serve.
1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon butter
2 cups instant rice
1. Wash lemon. Using vegetable peeler, peel 3-4 strips of lemon peel from lemon. Chop finely to equal 1 1/2 teaspoons. Set aside. (This is lemon zest.)
2. Cut lemon in half and squeeze lemon juice from both halves into saucepan. This should equal approximately 2 tablespoons of juice.
3. Add water, seasoned salt and butter to saucepan. Cover and bring to boil on high heat.
4. When boiling, stir in rice and lemon zest. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes; serve.
Calories (kcal) 535; Total Fat (g) 23.7; Saturated Fat (g) 10.3; Cholesterol (mg) 103; Carbohydrate (g) 45.5; Dietary Fiber (g) 0.9; Protein (g) 30.6; Sodium (mg) 887; Potassium (mg) 404; Calcium (mg) 70; Iron (mg) 2.1
Daily Values: Vitamin A 18%; Vitamin C 23%; Calcium 7%; Iron 12%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
You may substitute bottled lemon juice for fresh lemon juice and zest. Two tablespoons equal the juice of one lemon.
Recipe Version seaf0012