Fish and Scallop Sauté
3 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
1 medium cubanelle pepper, coarsely chopped
4 green onions, coarsely chopped
1 medium leek, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
2 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning, divided
12 oz fish fillets (such as flounder or tilapia), thawed
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 (8-oz) boxes frozen scallops in garlic cream sauce
- Slice corn kernels off cobs (2-3 cups) into medium bowl. Scrape cobs with back of knife to release remaining juices.
- Chop pepper, green onions, and leek (well rinsed; white part only); add all to corn.
- Chop parsley. Zest/grate lemon peel (no white; 1 teaspoon). Set both aside.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons seasoning over both sides of fish (wash hands). Place 1 tablespoon oil in pan; cook fish 2-3 minutes on each side or until 145°F. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
- Add to same pan: remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon seasoning, then stir in corn mixture; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until corn browns and vegetables soften.
- Add scallops and sauce to corn mixture; cook and stir 5-6 minutes or until sauce is released and scallops are hot. Spoon scallops and sauce over fish; sprinkle with parsley and lemon. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 350kcal; FAT 16g; CHOL 65mg; SODIUM 1070mg; CARB 24g; FIBER 4g; PROTEIN 31g; VIT A 15%; VIT C 60%; CALC 10%; IRON 10%
Roasted Parmesan Broccoli
1 bunch fresh broccoli (3-4 stalks), halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons Asiago peppercorn dressing
3/4 cup refrigerated Italian cheese bread crumb mix
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Cut 2-inches off bottom of each stalk; cut stalks in half lengthwise.
- Place broccoli on baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Bake 10 minutes.
- Turn broccoli; bake 13-15 more minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Spread dressing over broccoli; sprinkle with bread crumb mix. Bake 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 160kcal; FAT 10g; CHOL 10mg; SODIUM 290mg; CARB 13g; FIBER 4g; PROTEIN 6g; VIT A 40%; VIT C 130%; CALC 15%; IRON 6%
- Complete your meal with a fresh salad blend, potato rolls, and carrot cake for dessert.
- You'll have some leftover ingredients. Use the extra bread crumb mix over the fish for a quick and easy dinner.
Recipe Version seaf0166