Mushroom Swiss Burger Pizza
1 lb lean ground beef, 7% fat
8 slices Swiss cheese (5 oz)
12 oz pre-sliced white mushrooms
1 large sweet onion, coarsely chopped
1 lb fresh pizza dough
2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
1 (.75-oz) packet mushroom gravy mix, divided
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup flour
- Remove dough from refrigerator and let stand one hour (do not remove from bag until stand time completed).
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Chop onion. Combine mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon gravy mix; set aside. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place 1 tablespoon oil in pan, then add mushrooms, salt, and pepper; cook and stir 2–3 minutes or until tender. Remove mushrooms from pan; set aside.
- Place remaining 1 tablespoon oil in pan, then add onions; cook and stir 5–6 minutes or until soft and golden. Add meat to pan; brown 4–5 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, or until no pink remains.
- Stir into meat: remaining gravy mix, Worcestershire, and 1/2 cup water; cook 1–2 minutes or until mixture thickens. Remove pan from heat.
- Flour hands lightly and pat dough evenly into lightly greased or nonstick pizza pan. (Or turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll to desired thinness.)
- Top dough with mayonnaise mixture, then meat; top with mushrooms and cheese. Bake 18–25 minutes (depending on thickness of pizza) or until thoroughly heated. Let stand 5 minutes; slice and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/8 recipe) 420kcal; FAT 19g; CHOL 55mg; SODIUM 700mg; CARB 37g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 22g; VIT A 4%; VIT C 6%; CALC 15%; IRON 20%
- Complete your meal with fresh salad blend and a fruit pie for dessert.
Recipe Version piza0014