vegetable cooking spray
1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
large resealable food storage bag
3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Cut chicken breasts into halves; trim any fat; discard. Cut diagonally across the grain, to make medallions about 3/4-inch thick. (This is a scaloppini cut.) Place in food storage bag.
4. Add mustard to chicken and coat both sides of chicken with mustard by massaging bag (leave some air in bag before closing).
5. Place bread crumbs on plate (may be paper). Lightly press chicken into bread crumbs and pat to coat. Turn and pat other side. Repeat with remaining chicken portions.
6. Place chicken in baking dish. Spray top of chicken with vegetable spray. Bake for 15 minutes.
Angel Hair Florentine
one 7 3/4-ounce can spinach
8 ounces (1/2 box) angel hair pasta
one 15-ounce container refrigerated roasted garlic marinara sauce
1 teaspoon roasted garlic
Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Fill saucepan 3/4 full of hot water, cover and place on high heat to boil for pasta.
2. Drain spinach thoroughly and set aside.
3. When pasta water boils, add pasta. Cook for 2-3 minutes until al dente. Drain.
4. Place spinach, garlic, and marinara sauce in saucepan. Sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Place pasta on serving dish and top with spinach mixture. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Calories (kcal) 496; Total Fat (g) 9.0; Saturated Fat (g) 1.3; Cholesterol (mg) 99; Carbohydrate (g) 58; Dietary Fiber (g) 3.5; Protein (g) 50.8; Sodium (mg) 1008; Potassium (mg) 651; Calcium (mg) 137; Iron (mg) 4.9
Daily Values: Vitamin A 80%; Vitamin C 14%; Calcium 14%; Iron 27%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version poul0015