Smoky Spare Ribs
1 whole slab Deli smoked spare ribs
aluminum foil (optional)
1/2 cup Deli barbecue sauce
1. Preheat grill on medium heat. Remove ribs from packaging: cut into 4 servings.
2. Place ribs on grill and close lid (or cover with foil). Grill 10 minutes, turning often, to cook evenly and prevent burning.
3. Brush ribs with barbecue sauce and cook, uncovered, 5 more minutes, turning often, until thoroughly heated. Serve.
Pesto Potato Salad
1 (16-ounce) container Deli red potato salad
1 tablespoon diced pimientos (undrained)
2 tablespoons basil pesto
1. Place potato salad in small bowl.
2. Stir in pimientos and pesto. Serve.
Crispy Chocolate Bars
1 (12-ounce) bag milk chocolate morsels
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup crispy rice cereal
1/2 cup salted peanuts
1 (6-ounce) jar maraschino cherries (drained)
1/4 cup coconut flakes
2 tablespoons white decorating icing
1. Place morsels in large microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 2 minutes. Stir and microwave 1–2 more minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted. Stir in marshmallows, cereal and peanuts.
2. Coat 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Spread mixture into baking dish. Coarsely chop cherries. Sprinkle cherries and coconut over mixture.
3. Squeeze icing over top of cookie bar and chill. Heat in microwave on HIGH 15–20 seconds to make slicing easier. Serve. (Makes 9 servings.)
Ribs: CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 829kcal; FAT 62g; CHOL 203mg; SODIUM 1348mg; CARB 16g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 46g
Salad: CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 249kcal; FAT 18g; CHOL 28mg; SODIUM 464mg; CARB 18g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 3g
Crispy Chocolate Bars: CALORIES (per 1/9 recipe) 348kcal; FAT 15g; CHOL 0mg; SODIUM 89mg; CARB 48g; FIBER <1g; PROTEIN 2g
Daily Values: Ribs: VIT A 0%; VIT C 0%; CALC 11%; IRON 19%
Salad: VIT A 6%; VIT C 18%; CALC 3%; IRON 4%
Crispy Chocolate Bars: VIT A 1%; VIT C 2%; CALC 0%; IRON 6%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
For a quick and easy icing for chocolate bars, mix 1/4 cup powdered sugar with 1 1/2 teaspoons water or milk.
Recipe Version gril0030