4 boneless NY strip steaks – approximately 1 1/2 pounds
1. Preheat grill.
2. Using butter knife, coat each side of steak with mustard. Brush both sides of steak with browning sauce; then sprinkle with pepper. Wash hands.
3. Using tongs, place steaks on grill. Place top side of grill over steaks. Cook for 2-3 minutes. (If using regular grill, double cooking time, turning once).
4. In small mixing bowl, combine wine and Worcestershire. Whisk well.
5. Pour wine mixture over steaks. (For safety reasons, if using gas grill, brush mixture onto steaks using basting brush). Close grill and cook 1-2 minutes, or until desired doneness. Note: Cooking time may need to be adjusted for varying thickness of steaks.
6. Remove steaks from heat and serve.
Seasoned Baked Potatoes
4 baking potatoes
1 teaspoon garlic butter
2 teaspoons Montreal Steak Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
Tomato Bacon Salad
1/2 pint grape tomatoes
1. Wash tomatoes.
Calories (kcal) 614 Total Fat (g) 37.3 Saturated Fat (g) 13.3 Cholesterol (mg) 98 Carbohydrate (g) 39.3 Dietary Fiber (g) 4.1 Protein (g) 29.7 Sodium (mg) 786 Potassium (mg) 1433 Calcium (mg) 51 Iron (mg) 4.8
Vitamin A 179% Vitamin C 76% Calcium 5% Iron 27%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version gril0013