Baked Chicken in a Bag
1 whole chicken cut into 8 pieces
salt and pepper, to taste
two 10 3/4-ounce cans cream of chicken soup
1 oven cooking bag
1 cup long grain rice
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash chicken.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place chicken in bag, add soup. Place in a 9x13-inch roasting pan.
5. Bake for 50 minutes.
6. When chicken has been in oven for 25 minutes, cook rice per package instructions
(takes 25 minutes).
7. Place rice on large serving platter. Spread evenly.
8. Remove chicken from oven, cut open bag. Place chicken over rice, pour sauce over top. Serve.
Green Bean Amandine
one 16-ounce bag frozen green beans
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 tablespoon seasoned salt
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1. Place vegetables in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on defrost for 5 minutes.
2. Heat sauté pan on high (1-2 minutes).
3. Drain all water from vegetables.
4. Melt butter in pan with seasoned salt.
5. Add sliced almonds and sauté until toasted and brown, approximately 2-3 minutes.
6. Add vegetables, stir and cook for an additional 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Serve. (Makes 4 servings.)
Calories (kcal) 819.8; Total Fat (g) 48.2; Saturated Fat (g) 13.8; Cholesterol (mg) 186; Carbohydrate (g) 50; Dietary Fiber (g) 4.2; Protein (g) 51; Sodium (mg) 1505; Potassium (mg) 814; Calcium (mg) 131; Iron (mg) 5.2
Daily Values: Vitamin A 28%; Vitamin C 31%; Calcium 13%; Iron 29%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version poul0001