1 Bakery baguette
8 teaspoons processed American cheese spread
1 cup shredded pork with barbecue sauce
8 teaspoons French-fried onions, divided
1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese
1 teaspoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Slice bread in half lengthwise, then cut into fourths. Place on baking sheet.
3. Spread 2 teaspoons American cheese evenly over each pizza.
4. Spread 1/4 cup barbecue evenly over cheese and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon fried onions. Add 1 tablespoon Italian cheese and additional 1 teaspoon fried onions. Repeat for each pizza.
5. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon steak seasoning on top of each pizza and bake for 9 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and serve.
Calories (kcal) 468.2; Total Fat (g) 11.1; Saturated Fat (g) 4.6; Cholesterol (mg) 28; Carbohydrate (g) 69.9; Dietary Fiber (g) 4.2; Protein (g) 21.1; Sodium (mg) 1426; Potassium (mg) 128; Calcium (mg) 205; Iron (mg) 2.9
Daily Values: Vitamin A 5%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 21%; Iron 16%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version piza0004