Chicken Club Wrap
1 large zip-top bag
2 (8-ounce) frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing, divided
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
8 slices fully cooked bacon
4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1/2 cup pre-diced fresh tomatoes
1. Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill. Combine, in zip-top bag, chicken, 1/4 cup dressing and garlic. Wash hands. Seal bag and knead to coat chicken. Let sit 10 minutes to marinate.
2. Coat both sides of grill with cooking spray; use tongs to add chicken. Close lid and grill 3-4 minutes. (Or 6-8 minutes, turning once, on regular grill.) Place bacon on top of cutlets; grill 1-2 more minutes to heat.
3. Set bacon aside. Cut chicken into strips. Fill center of each tortilla with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and bacon. Top with remaining dressing. Fold bottom of tortillas up about 1 inch and then roll up. Serve.
Note: Make this in less than ten minutes by using pre-cooked chicken strips. No marinating, cooking or slicing needed!
Salsa Dog Burritos
4 dinner-size beef franks
1. Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill. Slice franks in half lengthwise; place on grill. Close lid and grill 3-4 minutes until hot. (Or 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, on regular grill.)
2. Spread beans down center of each tortilla. Add remaining ingredients and top with franks. Fold bottom of tortillas up about 1 inch and then roll up. Serve.
PB Banana Pudding
1 pint half and half
1. Blend half and half, pudding mix and vanilla, in medium bowl, with electric mixer on low. Blend on medium-high 2 more minutes. Add peanut butter and blend on medium-high 1 minute. Place mixture in freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
2. Place cookies in zip-top bag. Break cookies using fingers, then crush coarsely with meat mallet or rolling pin. Place half of crumbs in bottom of serving dish.
3. Cut (peeled) bananas into 1/4-inch slices; stir gently into pudding. Spoon mixture carefully into serving dish; sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Chill until ready to serve.
4. Top with whipped cream and serve.
Chicken Club Wrap: CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 475kcal; FAT 27g; CHOL 84mg; SODIUM 970mg; CARB 25g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 31g
Salsa Dog Burritos: CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 601kcal; FAT 44g; CHOL 100mg; SODIUM 1671mg; CARB 27g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 24g
PB Banana Pudding: CALORIES (per 1/6 recipe) 296kcal; FAT 13g; CHOL 25mg; SODIUM 480mg; CARB 42g; FIBER <1g; PROTEIN 5g
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
If you're watching carbs, prepare wither wrap as a salad. Cut the grilled meat into bite-size pieces, omit the tortilla and add a little extra lettuce for a salad with 2–3g net carbs per serving.
Recipe Version gril0032