Deli Rotisserie Chicken With Rice Stuffing
1 Deli lemon pepper rotisserie chicken
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup matchstick carrots
1/4 cup dried cherry-flavored cranberries
1 cup water
2 cups homestyle herb stuffing mix
1 (8.8-ounce) package pre-cooked long grain and wild rice
1. Remove chicken from all packaging. Wrap in aluminum foil and place in baking pan. Place in 200°F oven to keep warm.
2. Preheat large saucepan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Combine butter, carrots, and cranberries in pan; cook 1–2 minutes or until carrots are tender.
3. Stir in water, stuffing, and rice; cook 1–2 minutes or until hot. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 3–5 minutes. Stir and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 940kcal; FAT 51g; CHOL 240mg;
SODIUM 1320mg; CARB 44g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 64g;
VIT A 35%; VIT C 8%; CALC 4%; IRON 30%
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 270kcal; FAT 7g; CHOL 10mg;
SODIUM 650mg; CARB 44g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 5g;
VIT A 30%; VIT C 2%; CALC 4%; IRON 10%
1 (16-ounce) container Deli old-fashioned beans
1 (15-ounce) can black beans (drained)
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon mustard
1. Combine all ingredients in microwave-safe bowl.
2. Cover and microwave on HIGH 5 minutes, stirring once, or until thoroughly heated. Stir and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 280kcal; FAT 7g; CHOL 5mg;
SODIUM 850mg; CARB 43g; FIBER 12g; PROTEIN 12g;
VIT A 0%; VIT C 2%; CALC 10%; IRON 25%
Utensils & Cookware
- large saucepan with lid
- baking pan
- microwave-safe bowl with lid
- cooking spoons
- measuring utensils
Add 1/4 cup toasted chopped walnuts to the stuffing for crunch and
Recipe Version poul0039