Sweet and Spicy Turkey Tenderloin
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
1 cup pitted green olives, halved
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup hot wing sauce
1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon smokehouse maple seasoning, divided
1 1/2 lb turkey tenderloin
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice tomatoes and olives.
- Combine in medium bowl: orange juice, wing sauce, soy sauce, paprika, and 2 teaspoons maple seasoning. Add turkey, turning to coat; let stand 5–10 minutes to marinate.
- Remove turkey from marinade (reserve marinade); season with pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon maple seasoning and place on baking sheet. Bake 20–25 minutes or until 165°F. Let turkey stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place marinade in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; boil 3–4 minutes or until slightly reduced. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in tomatoes and olives. Simmer 1–2 more minutes or until sauce has thickened. Slice turkey thinly. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/6 recipe) 200kcal; FAT 5g; CHOL 75mg; SODIUM 1480mg; CARB 11g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 28g; VIT A 25%; VIT C 30%; CALC 2%; IRON 10%
Mushroom Herb Pilaf
1 cup brown rice
1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
1/3 cup Deli mushroom bruschetta topping
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Cook rice following package instructions.
- Chop chives. Stir remaining ingredients into rice; serve.
CALORIES (per 1/6 recipe) 140kcal; FAT 3g; CHOL 0mg; SODIUM 250mg; CARB 25g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 3g; VIT A 2%; VIT C 2%; CALC 2%; IRON 2%
- Complete your meal with a fresh salad blend, butter rolls, and cheesecake for dessert.
- Pierce the turkey tenderloin with a fork to help the marinade penetrate the meat.
Recipe Version poul0126