1 semi-boneless fully cooked ham half (6–8 lb)
1/2 cup pineapple preserves
3 tablespoons pineapple juice (reserved from casserole)
- The ham is fully cooked and ready to serve. Remove packaging and transfer ham to serving platter; let stand no more than 30 minutes to bring to room temperature.
- Combine preserves and juice; microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until hot. Slice ham and serve with sauce. Promptly refrigerate unused portions. NOTE: If you choose to heat your ham, follow label instructions. Glaze ham, if desired, by using up to 1/2 cup preserves to coat ham before heating. (Makes 12 [6 oz] servings.)
CALORIES (per 1/12 of recipe [6-lb ham]) 380kcal; FAT 26g; CHOL 100mg; SODIUM 1520mg; CARB 11g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 24g; VIT A 0%; VIT C 2%; CALC 0%; IRON 8%
24 buttery-flavor crackers, crushed
7 oz white Cheddar cheese, shredded
6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
2 (20-oz) cans pineapple chunks in juice, drained (reserve juice for ham)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Crush crackers (about 1 1/2 cups); shred cheese (2 cups).
- Combine flour, sugar, and cheese; stir in pineapple until evenly coated. Place mixture evenly in dish; top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake 25–30 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve. (Makes 12 servings.)
CALORIES (per 1/12 recipe) 230kcal; FAT 7g; CHOL 15mg; SODIUM 170mg; CARB 39g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 5g; VIT A 6%; VIT C 15%; CALC 15%; IRON 4%
2 lb fresh asparagus spears
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 cup European salad dressing
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Trim asparagus and remove tough root end. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add asparagus; cook 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to low. Add dressing, salt, and pepper; cook and stir 1-2 minutes more or until asparagus is tender. Top with cheese; serve. (Makes 8 servings.)
CALORIES (per 1/8 recipe) 150kcal; FAT 13g; CHOL 20mg; SODIUM 360mg; CARB 3g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 7g; VIT A 10%; VIT C 8%; CALC 25%; IRON 8%
- Complete your meal with mashed potatoes, sourdough rolls, and a Bakery decadent dessert.
- The ham is fully cooked and ready to serve. It is best served cold or at room temperature to maintain its natural juices and tenderness. If you choose to heat your ham, follow label instructions and food safety guidelines.
Recipe Version 04/11-0068