Turkey Supreme With Angel Hair Pasta
1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
1 pound turkey breast tenderloin
2 tablespoons canola oil
1/4 cup frozen diced onion
1/2 pound angel hair pasta
one 4-ounce jar sliced mushrooms (drained)
1 1/2 cup half and half
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup frozen peas
1. Fill large saucepan 3/4 full with water and cover. Place on high heat to boil for pasta.
2. Preheat sauté pan on medium-high for 1-3 minutes.
3. Combine flour and seasoned salt in a gallon-size resealable plastic storage bag.
4. Cut turkey into 1-inch cubes, place into resealable plastic storage bag and shake to coat.
5. Pour canola oil in sauté pan on medium heat.
6. Place onion and turkey into pan and sauté for 8-10 minutes.
7. While turkey is cooking, check water. If boiling, add pasta and boil
uncovered per package directions for al dente, approximately 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
8. Add mushrooms, half and half, Dijon mustard, pepper and salt to turkey and continue to cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
9. Add green peas and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
10. Serve over pasta.
12 ounces fresh broccoli florets (1 bag or 2-3 cups)
1/3 cup water
1/2 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
pepper, to taste
1. Place broccoli in microwave-safe bowl and pour water over broccoli.
2. Cover with clear plastic wrap or lid.
3. Place in microwave on high for 2 minutes. Let sit for 1-2 minutes to allow the vegetables to continue to steam.
4. Drain water from vegetables.
5. Add butter, seasoned salt and pepper to taste.
Calories (kcal) 662.1; Total Fat (g) 26.8; Saturated Fat (g) 9.9; Cholesterol (mg) 98; Carbohydrate (g) 65.3; Dietary Fiber (g) 7.2; Protein (g) 40.3; Sodium (mg) 1191; Potassium (mg) 564; Calcium (mg) 160; Iron (mg) 4.3
Daily Values: Vitamin A 39%; Vitamin C 110%; Calcium 16%; Iron 24%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version past0004