Curry Teriyaki Fish
1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
2 tablespoons coconut milk
1 tablespoon red curry paste
1 tablespoon canola oil
4 fish fillets (such as mahi, snapper, or halibut; 1 1/2 lb)
- Whisk together teriyaki sauce, coconut milk, and curry paste until blended.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add fish; cook 3–5 minutes on each side or until 145°F and fish flakes easily.
- Add sauce to pan; cook 1 more minute just to develop flavor. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 190kcal; FAT 7g; CHOL 105mg; SODIUM 580mg; CARB 3g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 27g; VIT A 4%; VIT C 0%; CALC 2%; IRON 10%
Tropical Asian Slaw
1/4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
1/2 cup sliced mango, cut into bite-size pieces
1/2 cup crushed pineapple (with juice)
1/3 cup Asian salad dressing
1 (10-oz) bag angel hair coleslaw
1 cup wonton strips
- Slice basil leaves into thin strips.
- Cut mango.
- Whisk together pineapple and dressing.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Add dressing; toss and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 170kcal; FAT 9g; CHOL 0mg; SODIUM 300mg; CARB 23g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 2g; VIT A 10%; VIT C 70%; CALC 4%; IRON 2%
- Complete your meal with rice, White Mountain bread, and carrot cake for dessert.
- Don’t reduce the sauce more than advised; it could lead to a very salty finished product.
Recipe Version seaf0131