3 tablespoons ground coriander
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon pepper
4 fish fillets (salmon, tuna, or swordfish; 1 1/2 lb)
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Combine coriander, salt, and pepper; then coat both sides of fish (wash hands).
- Place oil in pan, then add fish; cook 3–4 minutes on each side or until 145°F and fish flakes easily. May be served over Chickpea Salad (recipe below).
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 410kcal; FAT 28g; CHOL 105mg; SODIUM 380mg; CARB 0g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 38g; VIT A 2%; VIT C 10%; CALC 2%; IRON 4%
Chickpea Artichoke Salad
1/2 cup canned quartered artichokes, finely chopped
1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
1 bag baby arugula leaves (4–5 oz)
1/2 cup canned chickpeas (garbanzos), drained and rinsed
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Chop artichokes and onion.
- Combine arugula, chickpeas, onions, and artichokes.
- Whisk vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper until blended; add to salad. Toss and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 220kcal; FAT 19g; CHOL 0mg; SODIUM 230mg; CARB 10g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 3g; VIT A 15%; VIT C 10%; CALC 6%; IRON 6%
- Complete your meal with fresh dinner rolls and chocolate cake for dessert.
- If you can’t find ground coriander, substitute ground cumin.
Recipe Version seaf0128