4 (10-inch) wheat low-carb tortillas
1/2 cup pizza sauce
24 pepperoni slices
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
8 frozen cooked sausage links
- Stack tortillas on microwave-safe plate; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to soften.
- Spread 2 tablespoons pizza sauce on each tortilla up to 1 inch from edge. Top each tortilla with 6 pepperoni slices and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Lay 2 sausage links end to end across center of tortillas. Roll tortillas around sausage and place on microwave-safe plate.
- Seal tightly with plastic wrap; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Let stand 1 minute. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 388kcal; FAT 29g; CHOL 54mg; SODIUM 1275mg; CARB 13g; FIBER 6g; PROTEIN 18g; VIT A 5%; VIT C 2%; CALC 22%; IRON 8%
Kids Dessert “Sushi”
4 crispy rice treats
4 fruit roll-ups
4 gummy worms
- Remove rice treats from packaging and place on microwave-safe plate; microwave on HIGH 10 seconds to soften.
- Unroll fruit roll-up snacks and place plastic side down on work surface. Lay one rice treat on each roll-up and use fingers to flatten to about 1/4-inch thick. The rice treat should cover about 1/2 the roll-up.
- Top with 1 gummy worm. Starting with the rice treat side, tightly roll fruit into a cylinder shape around rice treat and gummy worm, removing plastic as you roll. Use a knife (may be plastic) to cut into four 1-inch lengths. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 168kcal; FAT 3g; CHOL 0mg; SODIUM 156mg; CARB 37g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 2g; VIT A 4%; VIT C 25%; CALC 0%; IRON 2%
Utensils & Cookware
- 2 microwave-safe plates
- cooking spoon
- knife (may be plastic)
- measuring utensils
The pizza wraps or the kids "sushi" make a great after-school snack that kids can fix themselves. The dessert is also a great kids party activity.
Recipe Version kids0034