Pot Roast and Potato Quesadillas
1 (17-ounce) package fully-cooked beef roast au jus
1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated mashed potatoes
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/4 cup fried peppers and onions
pepper, to taste
4 (12-inch) flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
butter cooking spray
1. Remove roast from package and place in microwave-safe bowl. (Discard gravy or save for another use.) Microwave on high for 1 minute.
2. Using two forks, shred roast.
3. Stir in potatoes, garlic, peppers and onions, and pepper. Microwave on high 2 minutes.
4. Divide meat mixture and place on one half of each tortilla. Spread mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge.
5. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes.
6. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over top of tortilla filling.
7. Fold tortilla over filling and spray with cooking spray. Place 2 tortillas in pan, cooking spray side down. Spray top with cooking spray and cook 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally until golden brown and crispy.
8. Repeat until all tortillas have been prepared. Serve.
Horseradish-Mustard Dipping Sauce
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons horseradish
2 teaspoons country-style Dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon green pepper sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in small mixing bowl.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Corn and Tomato Salad
1 pint grape tomatoes
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
juice of 1/2 lemon
1 (10-ounce) box frozen corn
1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
1 tablespoon green pepper sauce
1. Wash tomatoes, cilantro and lemon.
2. Remove any tough stems from cilantro and chop finely to measure 1 tablespoon. Place in medium mixing bowl.
3. Slice tomatoes in half and add to cilantro. Slice lemon in half and squeeze juice from one half over tomatoes. (Save other half for another use.)
4. Place corn in colander and rinse with water to thaw. Drain well and add to tomatoes.
5. Add dressing and pepper sauce.
6. Mix ingredients and refrigerate 10 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Calories 978kcal; Fat 53g; Cholesterol 126mg; Carbohydrate 80g; Fiber 9g; Protein 47g; Sodium 1902mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 27%; Vitamin C 128%; Calcium 50%; Iron 25%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version beef0023