Grilled Barbecue Meatloaf
1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup minced onions
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
3 tablespoons diced pimientos (undrained)
3/4 cup barbecue sauce
1 1/2 pounds 93% lean ground beef
1 (12x20-inch) sheet heavy duty aluminum foil
garlic cooking spray
1. Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill.
2. Combine in medium mixing bowl: bread crumbs, onions, pepper, seasoned salt, egg, pimentos and barbecue sauce. Gently mix in beef. Do not over-mix. Wash hands.
3. Spray foil with cooking spray. Place meat mixture on center of foil and shape into a 6x10-inch rectangle about one inch thick. Wash hands.
4. Bring up foil sides. Double-fold top and ends to seal the package.
5. Place on grill with seam side up. Close lid and grill 12-15 minutes, or until internal temperature is 165°F.
6. Remove from grill and let stand 5 minutes. Serve.
1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon garlic butter
1/2 cup reduced fat milk
1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated sliced home fries
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place in microwave-safe bowl: cream cheese, mustard, butter and milk. Cover and microwave on high 30-40 seconds to soften cheese.
2. Whisk until smooth. Stir in potatoes, salt and pepper.
3. Cover and microwave on high 8-10 minutes, or until hot. Stir and serve.
Cream Corn With Bacon
2 (15-ounce) cans cream style corn
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon
1. Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
2. Cover and bring to boil on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve.
Calories 854kcal; Fat 40g; Cholesterol 195mg; Carbohydrate 83g; Fiber 5g; Protein 47g; Sodium 2229mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 22%; Vitamin C 42%; Calcium 8%; Iron 34%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
This recipe can be oven-baked. Just place foil-wrapped meatloaf on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°F.
Recipe Version beef0021