White Cheddar Tuna Pasta
1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
1 tablespoon butter
3 cups water
2 (6.2-ounce) boxes shells and white Cheddar pasta
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 (8-ounce) container Deli Albacore Tuna Salad with Dill
1. Place (rinsed) mushrooms, butter and water in large saucepan. Cover and bring to boil on high heat.
2. Stir in pasta (shells only) and boil uncovered 8–10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of water is absorbed.
3. Stir in cream and cheese seasoning packets (from pasta) until well blended. Stir in tuna salad; cook 1–2 minutes until thoroughly heated and sauce has thickened slightly. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 667kcal; FAT 40g; CHOL 119mg; SODIUM 1253mg; CARB 60g; FIBER 4g; PROTEIN 12g; VIT A 25%; VIT C 3%; CALC 17%; IRON 11%
1 pound fresh asparagus
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons water
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cut 1 inch from tough root end of each (rinsed) asparagus spear. To do this quickly, group half the spears together, align the ends and slice with a sharp knife.
2. Place asparagus, with remaining ingredients, in microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH 4–5 minutes or until tender. Stir and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 44kcal; FAT 4g; CHOL 0mg; SODIUM 1mg; CARB 3g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 1g; VIT A 7%; VIT C 13%; CALC 1%; IRON 3%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
When asparagus is not in season, use fresh broccoli. Cut into bite-size florets, the broccoli should cook in the same time as the asparagus.
Recipe Version past0033