Chicken, Cheese and Rice Casserole
3 cups frozen diced cooked chicken breast
2 cups instant rice (5 minute variety)
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 tablespoons diced pimientos
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup frozen seasoning blend (contains diced onions, green/red peppers, celery and parsley)
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1. Place chicken in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
2. Stir rice, soup, pimientos, pepper, water, cheese and seasoning blend into chicken.
3. Rinse mushrooms and stir into rice mixture.
4. Spray 8-inch square microwave-safe dish with cooking spray.
5. Spread rice mixture in dish. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Microwave on high 8 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
6. Remove from microwave and let stand 5 minutes. Serve.
1 (16-ounce) package frozen pole beans
1 (14-ounce) can reduced sodium chicken broth
1 tablespoon cooked crumbled bacon
pepper, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
2. Cover and bring to boil on high heat.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve.
Calories 589kcal; Fat 21g; Cholesterol 115mg; Carbohydrate 53g; Fiber 4g; Protein 49g; Sodium 1484mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 21%; Vitamin C 14%; Calcium 35%; Iron 15%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version poul0033