Southwestern Chicken Biscuits
1 (8-ounce) can pork and beans (undrained)
1 (6-ounce) package fully-cooked southwestern chicken strips
1/2 cup Mexican style corn (drained)
3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
1 (17.3-ounce) can refrigerated corn biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place beans in microwave-safe bowl. Tear chicken into bite-size pieces while adding to beans. Wash hands.
3. Stir in corn and cheese. Microwave on high 3 minutes.
4. Meanwhile place 1 biscuit in each muffin cup (4 will remain empty). Press dough into bottom of cups and up the sides to form biscuit cups.
5. Fill dough cups with chicken mixture, mounding mixture on top of biscuits.
6. Bake 18-20 minutes, or until biscuit edges are golden brown. Serve.
1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
1 (6-ounce) container orange creme yogurt
4 cups ice
1 1/4 cups water
2 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons grenadine
1. Place in blender: orange juice, yogurt, ice, water and honey.
2. Blend 30-40 seconds, or until thick and smooth.
3. Fill four glasses 3/4 full, leaving 1/4 of mixture in blender.
4. Add grenadine to remaining mixture in blender and blend additional 30 seconds.
5. Dividing equally, pour over each original mixture and serve.
Calories 858kcal; Fat 23g; Cholesterol 49mg; Carbohydrate 135g; Fiber <1g; Protein 27g; Sodium 2102mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 5%; Vitamin C 118%; Calcium 32%; Iron 23%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version kids0032