Chicken Tender Wraps
6 Deli fried chicken tenders
4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
1 medium tomato
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
8 teaspoons honey mustard
1. Slice chicken into bite-size pieces and place on microwave-safe plate. Place tortillas on top of chicken and microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Wash tomato and and slice into bite-size pieces.
3. Divide chicken and place in center of each tortilla. Top each with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and honey mustard.
4. Fold one side of each tortilla up about 1 inch to form bottom and roll in the shape of a cylinder. Repeat process with remaining tortillas. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 490kcal; FAT 19g; CHOL 90mg;
SODIUM 1034mg; CARB 39g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 38g;
VIT A 6%; VIT C 10%; CALC 11%; IRON 7%
Ginger Snap Pudding
1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice (well-drained)
1 (22-ounce) container tapioca pudding
15 ginger snap cookies
1/2 cup pressurized whipped cream
1. Combine pineapple with pudding in medium bowl.
2. Peel banana and slice into bite-size pieces while adding to pudding. Gently stir to mix.
3. Place cookies in food processor and process 20–25 seconds, or until fine. Divide into four serving dishes, reserving 1 tablespoon.
4. Divide pudding mixture over cookies and top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Chill until ready to serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 367kcal; FAT 11g; CHOL 38mg;
SODIUM 326mg; CARB 62g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 7g;
VIT A 5%; VIT C 16%; CALC 14%; IRON 9%
Utensils & Cookware
- microwave-safe plate
- medium mixing bowl
- food processor
- rubber spatula
- knife and cutting board
- measuring utensils
Adding crumbled feta or gorgonzola cheese to the wrap will add a little more "grown-up" flavor.