Spicy Mussel Linguine
1/4 cup garlic butter
two 12-ounce packages frozen mussels
2 cups frozen pepper stir-fry
8 ounces linguine (1/2 box)
2 teaspoons hot sauce
1. Fill saucepan 3/4 full of hot tap water, cover and place on high heat to boil for pasta.
2. Preheat sauté pan on medium high for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add butter to sauté pan and swirl to coat. Add mussels and break apart frozen sauce.
4. Add pepper stir-fry, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Check pasta water for boil. When boiling, remove lid and add pasta; cook uncovered for 7 minutes.
6. Add hot sauce to mussels; cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. 7. Drain pasta. Serve mussels and sauce over pasta.
Texas Garlic Toast
4 slices frozen Texas garlic toast
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
aluminum foil (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Remove bread from bag and separate slices.
3. Place slices, cheese side up on baking sheet (or aluminum foil). Sprinkle with seasoning.
4. Bake for 5-7 minutes on middle shelf of oven. Serve.
1/4 cup artichoke hearts
4 plum tomatoes
1/4 cup roasted red peppers
6 cups European salad blend (3/4 bag )
1/4 cup green olives
1/2 cup seasoned croutons
1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
1. Drain artichokes and wash tomatoes.
2. Dice artichokes and red peppers. Chop tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
3. Place salad blend, tomatoes, olives, artichokes and peppers in a salad bowl.
4. Add croutons and salad dressing; toss and serve.
Calories (kcal) 798 Total Fat (g) 35.4 Saturated Fat (g) 9.5 Cholesterol (mg) 51 Carbohydrate (g) 88.6 Dietary Fiber (g) 7.1 Protein (g) 27.6 Sodium (mg) 1414 Potassium (mg) 288 Calcium (mg) 77 Iron (mg) 8.3
Daily Values: Vitamin A 72% Vitamin C 119% Calcium 8% Iron 46%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
For a milder flavor, omit hot sauce or add, to taste, after serving. Reduce fat grams in meal by substituting fresh bread for garlic toast.
Recipe Version seaf0024