1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
ground pepper, to taste
4 boneless NY strip steaks (approximately 1 1/2 pounds)
1. Mix soy sauce, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper. in medium bowl.
2. Place steaks in marinade for 10 minutes, turning to coat all sides.
3. Five minutes into marinating, preheat grill.
4. Using tongs, place steaks on grill, reserving marinade. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until desired doneness. ( If using a regular grill, double cooking time, turning once.) Ladle extra marinade over steaks halfway through cooking time. (For safety reasons, if using gas grill, brush mixture onto steaks using a basting brush.) Note: Cooking time may need to be adjusted for varying thickness of steaks.
5. Remove from heat and serve.
Ranch Cream Pierogies
1 tablespoon garlic butter
2 teaspoons beef base
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
1 cup heavy cream
one 14 1/8-ounce package frozen potato and roasted garlic pierogies
1. Fill saucepan 3/4 full of hot tap water, cover and place on high heat to boil for pierogis.
2. Preheat sauté pan on medium for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add garlic butter to sauté pan and swirl to coat. Stir in beef base, garlic and heavy cream. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Check water for boil. When boiling, remove lid and add pierogies; cook uncovered for 4-5 minutes.
5. Drain pierogies well. Add to cream sauce and simmer for 1 minute. Serve.
Calories (kcal) 889 Total Fat (g) 63.73 Saturated Fat (g) 29.3 Cholesterol (mg) 211 Carbohydrate (g) 44.9 Dietary Fiber (g) 2.2 Protein (g) 34.1 Sodium (mg) 2177 Potassium (mg) 488 Calcium (mg) 70 Iron (mg) 4.6
Daily Values: Vitamin A 30% Vitamin C 16% Calcium 7% Iron 26%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version gril0015