Oven Crisp Tenders
1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
one .7-ounce packet Italian salad dressing mix
large zip-top bag
1 pound chicken tenderloins
vegetable cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place bread crumbs, cheese and Italian dressing mix in zip-top bag. Shake to mix.
3. Add chicken and shake to coat. Press chicken to coat well.
4. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Using tongs, place chicken on baking sheet spaced evenly, not touching, and spray top of chicken.
5. Place in oven and bake 10 minutes.
6. Turn chicken over and cook additional 5 minutes.
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
1/4 cup honey mustard
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon curry powder
1. Whisk honey mustard and honey together in mixing bowl.
2. Add mayonnaise and curry powder; whisk together and serve.
Tomato Cheez Macaroni
one 8-ounce box elbow macaroni
one 14-ounce jar chunky garden style pasta sauce
7 1/2 ounces light processed American cheese (1/2 jar)
1. Fill saucepan 3/4 full of hot tap water, cover and place on high heat to boil for pasta.
2. Check pasta water for boil. When boiling, remove lid and add pasta; cook 7-8 minutes.
3. Drain pasta and return empty saucepan to stove.
4. Reduce to medium and stir together pasta sauce and cheese; whisk until blended. Simmer 1 minute.
5. Stir in pasta; whisk until mixed. Serve.
Calories (kcal) 685 Total Fat (g) 15.8 Saturated Fat (g) 4.7 Cholesterol (mg) 98 Carbohydrate (g) 94.7 Dietary Fiber (g) 2.6 Protein (g) 46.7 Sodium (mg) 1893 Potassium (mg) 413 Calcium (mg) 319 Iron (mg) 3.9
Daily Values: Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 9% Calcium 32% Iron 22%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version kids0014