Herb Grilled Chicken
1/4 cup fresh parsley
large resealable food storage bag
1 tablespoon pesto sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1. Wash and remove stems from parsley. Place parsley in mini food chopper; chop for 30 seconds.
2. Place in a large food storage bag: parsley, pesto, Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning. Massage bag to mix ingredients.
3. Using tongs, add chicken to bag and coat well; marinade for 10 minutes; turning occasionally.
4. Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill.
5. Using tongs, place chicken on grill, close lid; grill for 6 minutes. Serve. (If using regular grill, double cooking time, turning once.)
butter flavored vegetable cooking spray
one 20-ounce package diced potatoes w/Onion
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Tear off 15 to 18-inch piece of foil; coat center of foil with cooking spray.
2. Spread potatoes flat on middle of foil, and spray top of potatoes. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
3. Pull long ends of the foil together and roll to form a seal. Roll ends together to completely seal the package.
4. Place on grill, close lid and grill for 10 minutes. (If using regular grill, double cooking time, turning once.) Serve.
1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
1 teaspoon lemon juice
4 cups European salad blend
1/4 cup seasoned croutons
1/2 cup grape tomatoes
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Stir salad dressing and lemon juice together in salad bowl.
2. Add salad blend, croutons, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Toss together and serve.
Calories (kcal) 421 Total Fat (g) 13 Saturated Fat (g) 2.1 Cholesterol (mg) 142 Carbohydrate (g) 38.3 Dietary Fiber (g) 4.1 Protein (g) 38.1 Sodium (mg) 1126 Potassium (mg) 500 Calcium (mg) 61 Iron (mg) 3.2
Daily Values: Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 67% Calcium 6% Iron 18%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware