Honey Roasted Chicken Salad
2 kiwi fruit
one 11-ounce can mandarin oranges in light syrup
4 cups European salad blend (1/2 bag)
1 cup grape tomatoes
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1 tablespoon pine nuts
one 10-ounce package refrigerated cooked honey roasted chicken strips
2 tablespoons Oriental salad dressing
1/4 cup chow mein noodles
1. Peel and slice kiwi into bite-size pieces; place in mixing bowl.
2. Open and drain oranges. Add oranges, salad blend, tomatoes, carrots and pine nuts to mixing bowl.
3. Tear chicken into bite-size pieces and add to salad.
4. Add salad dressing, toss and place in serving dishes.
5. Top each salad with 1 tablespoon noodles and serve.
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1/4 cup green onions
one 14-ounce can chop suey vegetables
1 tablespoon garlic butter
one 6-ounce package sliced baby portabella mushrooms
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon five spices powder
1/4 cup shredded carrots
3 1/2 cups chicken broth
2 tablespoons corn starch
1/4 cup water
1. Wash and dice green onion into 1/4-inch pieces, including up to 1/2 of green section; set aside.
2. Preheat saucepan on medium high for 2-3 minutes. Open and drain vegetables; set aside.
3. Place butter in saucepan and swirl to coat. Add mushrooms; stir, cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in soy sauce, five spices powder, vegetables, carrots and chicken broth. Stir, cover and bring to a boil.
5. Mix corn starch and water together in a 2-cup measuring cup.
6. When soup boils, stir in corn starch mixture and return to boil.
7. Break egg in small mixing bowl, and beat well. Begin to gently stir soup, circling in one direction. Slowly add egg, stirring constantly. Egg will form ribbons as it cooks.
8. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 5 minutes.
9. Stir in green onions and serve.
Calories (kcal) 396 Total Fat (g) 12.2 Saturated Fat (g) 3.4 Cholesterol (mg) 105 Carbohydrate (g) 40.2 Dietary Fiber (g) 5.1 Protein (g) 33.9 Sodium (mg) 2348 Potassium (mg) 918 Calcium (mg) 89 Iron (mg) 3.8
Daily Values: Vitamin A 106% Vitamin C130 % Calcium 9% Iron 21%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version soup0025