1 (6-ounce) package sliced portabella mushrooms
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup frozen diced onions
1 teaspoon roasted garlic
1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
large zip-top bag
1 pound fresh tuna nuggets
1/2 cup Marsala wine
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes.
2. Place mushrooms in colander and wash. Set aside.
3. Place butter in pan and swirl to coat. Add onions and garlic. Sauté 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add mushrooms; stir, cover and sauté 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Place flour and seasoned salt in zip-top bag and shake to mix. Using tongs, add tuna; seal tightly and shake to coat.
6. Move mushroom mixture to edge of sauté pan and add tuna to center. (Discard any leftover flour mixture.) Cover and sauté 5 minutes, turning tuna occasionally.
7. Add wine and soy sauce. Gently stir ingredients together, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 2 minutes, or until fish flakes easily. Serve.
1 1/2 cups garlic and butter flavor quick-cooking rice
1 1/2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
1 tablespoon butter
1/8 teaspoon saffron threads
1. Place rice, broth, butter and saffron in medium saucepan. Stir, cover and bring to boil on high heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Stir, cover and let stand 5 minutes. Stir and serve.
Mixed Berries Rice Pudding
1 (12-ounce) bag frozen mixed berries
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 (22-ounce) package rice pudding
pressurized whipped cream (optional)
1. Place berries, sugar and cornstarch in microwave-safe bowl. Stir together, cover and microwave on high 3 minutes.
2. Divide pudding evenly and place in dessert dishes.
3. Stir berry mixture; divide over pudding, top with whipped cream and serve.
Calories 836kcal; Fat 14g; Cholesterol 99mg; Carbohydrate 125g; Fiber 5g; Protein 42g; Sodium 2097mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 24%; Calcium 28%; Iron 19%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Fresh tuna nuggets are a very economical way to enjoy fresh fish. The cost savings allow this elegant recipe to fit into any budget.
Recipe Version seaf0031