1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup sweet 'n sour barbecue concentrate
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
1. Preheat grill.
2. Place in microwave-safe bowl: honey, sweet and sour sauce, mustard and garlic. Mix well and set aside. (A teaspoon of crushed red pepper will add fire to the sauce.)
3. Separate wing sections. To do this, lay chicken wings on cutting board and slice across joint.
4. Add chicken to honey mixture. Wash hands.
5. Using tongs, coat chicken wings with mixture. Cover and microwave on high 8 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time.
6. Using tongs, place chicken on grill. (Reserve marinade for basting.) Cook 15 minutes, turning frequently and basting when turning.
7. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Grilled Sweet Potatoes
2 small sweet potatoes
1/2 teaspoon blackened redfish seasoning blend
pepper, to taste
honey butter (optional)
1. Preheat grill.
2. Wash potatoes. Using clean knife and cutting board, cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
3. Spray flat side of potatoes with cooking spray, then sprinkle with seasoning and pepper.
4. Lay potatoes flat on grill with skin side up. Grill 5 minutes, or until grill marks are visible.
5. Remove potatoes from grill and place in 8-inch square microwave-safe dish. 6. Microwave on high 10 minutes.
7. Top with honey butter (if using). Serve.
Note: For sweeter potatoes, replace seasoning blend with an equal amount of cinnamon.
1/2 cup fat-free milk
1 (1.3-ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice (drained)
1 (6-ounce) jar maraschino cherries (drained)
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup coconut flakes
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
1. Place milk and whipped topping in medium mixing bowl. Using mixer, mix on low to blend ingredients, then on high 4 minutes, or until stiff.
2. Add pineapple and cherries to whipped topping mixture.
3. Stir in marshmallows, coconut and walnuts. Serve.
Calories 929kcal; Fat 40g; Cholesterol 129mg; Carbohydrate 90g; Fiber 4g; Protein 46g; Sodium 647mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 274%; Vitamin C 34%; Calcium 8%; Iron 15%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Due to the risk of bacterial contamination, be sure to thoroughly clean your cutting board after preparing any raw foods. Also be sure to discard any unused marinade that has come in contact with raw chicken.
Recipe Version gril0020