1 pound kielbasa
2 cups frozen whole onions
1 (12-ounce) jar fried peppers and onions
1 (14-ounce) can reduced-sodium beef broth
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1. Preheat slow cooker on high.
2. Slice sausage into bite-size pieces and place in slow cooker.
3. Add onions. Add fried peppers and onions.
4. Mix broth and cornstarch together in medium mixing bowl until smooth. Add to slow cooker.
5. Reduce heat to low and cook 8-10 hours. Serve.
1 (10 1/2-ounce) box spaetzle
2 tablespoons butter
1. Fill large saucepan 1/2 full of water. Cover and bring to a boil on high heat for spaetzle.
2. Stir spaetzle into boiling water. Boil uncovered 20-25 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain and return to pan. Add butter, toss and serve.
12 ounces fresh broccoli florets
1/3 cup water
1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Wash broccoli and cut into bite-size pieces, if preferred. Place in microwave-safe bowl, add water and cover.
2. Microwave on high 4 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time.
3. Drain broccoli and return to bowl. Stir in lemon juice, butter and seasoned salt. Serve.
Calories 856kcal; Fat 48g; Cholesterol 122mg; Carbohydrate 73g; Fiber 9g; Protein 28g; Sodium 2550mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 47%; Vitamin C 303%; Calcium 7%; Iron 14%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Spaetzle is a German pasta served as a side dish much like potatoes or rice. Translated the word spaetzle means "little sparrow."
Recipe Version make0011