garlic cooking spray
2 (9.5-ounce) boxes frozen mini hamburgers
1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
3 tablespoons chopped green chiles (undrained)
1/2 cup reduced fat milk
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray 9x13-inch microwave-safe baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Remove tops of hamburger rolls and set aside. Place bottom half, with burger patties, in bottom of baking dish.
4. Sprinkle bacon and 1 cup cheese over burgers. Break top of rolls into bite-size pieces and place on top of cheese, pressing down firmly.
5. Break eggs into medium mixing bowl. Add chilies, milk, pepper and seasoned salt. Whisk ingredients until fully mixed.
6. Pour egg mixture over top of rolls, making sure burgers are completely covered.
7. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and microwave on high 5 minutes.
8. Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes. Serve.
Peanutty Fruit Dessert
3/4 cup light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
3 medium apples
1/3 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
1/3 cup raisins
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Combine mayonnaise and peanut butter in medium mixing bowl. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
2. Wash apples. Remove core and cut into bite-size pieces. (An apple corer/slicer makes this job quick and easy.) Add to peanut butter mixture and stir.
3. Peel banana. Cut into bite-size pieces and add to peanut mixture. Stir until well-blended.
4. Divide mixture into 6 servings. Sprinkle each with peanuts, raisins and cinnamon. Serve.
Calories 810kcal; Fat 50g; Cholesterol 293mg; Carbohydrate 58g; Fiber 9g; Protein 34g; Sodium 1245mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 16%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 35%; Iron 15%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
This "dessert" is really a fruit salad. Kids will love it and you will know they are getting more of what's good for them.
Recipe Version kids0029