Parmesan Fish Bake
1 (19-ounce) box frozen crunchy fish fillets
1 cup pasta sauce
2 tablespoons shredded three cheese blend
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Arrange 8 fish fillets 1/2-inch apart on baking sheet.
3. Bake fish 16-18 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy.
4. 15 minutes into fish baking, place pasta sauce in small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high 1-2 minutes, or until fully heated.
5. Using fork, push fillets together and spread pasta sauce over fish. Sprinkle with cheese and bake additional 1-2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve.
Broccoli Mac and Cheese
1/2 pound broccoli florets
1 (14-ounce) box deluxe original macaroni and cheese
1. Fill large saucepan 1/2 full of water. Cover and bring to a boil on high heat for pasta.
2. Stir pasta into boiling water. Bring back to boil and boil 5 minutes.
3. Wash broccoli and stir into pasta. Cook additional 4 minutes.
4. Drain pasta and broccoli well and return to pan. Stir in cheese sauce until well blended and serve.
1 1/2 cups reduced fat milk
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
2 cups frozen whole strawberries (do not thaw)
1. Place all ingredients in blender.
2. Blend on high until smooth.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories 800kcal; Fat 30g; Cholesterol 55mg; Carbohydrate 106g; Fiber 8g; Protein 29g; Sodium 1858mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 31%; Vitamin C 125%; Calcium 35%; Iron 28%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version kids0026