Hearty Ham Frittata
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup frozen seasoning blend (contains diced onions, green/red peppers, celery and parsley)
1 (8-ounce) package cooked ham chunks
2 cups refrigerated sliced home fries
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
8 ounces broccoli florets (3 cups)
1/2 teaspoon ham base
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup reduced fat milk
2 ounces Dubliner™ Irish cheese
1. Preheat large saucepan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes.
2. Place butter in pan and swirl to coat. Add seasoning blend and sauté 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add ham chunks and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add potatoes and seasoned salt; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add broccoli, breaking into bite-size pieces, if needed. Stir, cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Whisk together in medium mixing bowl: eggs, ham base, sour cream and milk.
7. Pour egg mixture over broccoli, cover and cook 5 minutes. (Do not stir.)
8. Shred cheese and sprinkle over egg mixture. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.
9. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Serve.
Blue Cheese Bread
1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
1 (11-ounce) package frozen yeast rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place cheese and mayonnaise in small mixing bowl and mix together.
3. Spread mixture evenly over top of rolls. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Calories 594kcal; Fat 26g; Cholesterol 310mg; Carbohydrate 57g; Fiber 4g; Protein 31g; Sodium 1597mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 35%; Vitamin C 83%; Calcium 22%; Iron 19%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Utensils and Cookware
large saucepan with lid
Recipe Version eggs0005