1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons lite teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon chopped ginger
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
1 pound fresh tuna nuggets
salt and pepper, to taste
3 cups frozen Oriental stir-fry vegetables (contains broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, pea pods, red peppers, mushrooms and bamboo shoots)
1. Place in 2-cup measuring cup: water, teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce, cornstarch and ginger. Stir with fork until well blended.
2. Preheat wok on high for 2-3 minutes.
3. Place in wok: oil, garlic, tuna, salt and pepper. Sauté 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add vegetables and sauté 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Stir in sauce mixture, reduce heat to low and sauté 3-5 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice.
1 1/2 cups water
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons mango chutney
1 (7-ounce) box coconut ginger rice
1. Place water, butter and chutney in medium saucepan. Stir, cover and bring to boil on high heat.
2. Stir rice and seasoning packets (from rice) into boiling water. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 20 minutes. Fluff rice with fork and serve.
Calories 499kcal; Fat 8g; Cholesterol 58mg; Carbohydrate 70g; Fiber 3g; Protein 34g; Sodium 1079mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 60%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 5%; Iron 7%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Add 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes during step 5 of the stir-fry to make this dish hot and spicy.
Recipe Version ornt0013