Herb-Crusted Shrimp and Yucca Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray. Arrange yucca fries in single layer on one baking sheet.
2. Rinse herbs, pat dry, and chop finely (1/4 cup of each); chop garlic. Place herbs, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper in large zip-top bag. Squeeze juice of lemon (1 1/2 tablespoons) into bag. Knead bag to blend ingredients.
3. Pat shrimp dry; add to herb mixture. Knead with fingertips until shrimp are evenly coated. Arrange in single layer on second baking sheet. Wash hands.
4. Bake yucca fries 10 minutes.
5. Remove fries from oven; turn fries and bake 8–10 more minutes or until golden.
6. Five minutes after turning yucca, place shrimp in oven and bake 3 minutes. Stir shrimp (to turn) and cook 3–4 more minutes or just until shrimp turn pink and opaque. Serve. CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 440kcal; FAT 13g; CHOL 260mg; SODIUM 850mg; CARB 42g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 36g; VIT A 25%; VIT C 25%; CALC 15%; IRON 30%
1 small red bell pepper (rinsed)
10 ounces frozen whole kernel corn
2 tablespoons pre-diced onions
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
2 ounces salsa Monterey Jack cheese
1 tablespoon herb/garlic butter
1. Cut pepper into bite-size pieces; place in microwave-safe bowl. Stir in corn, onions, and seasoned salt. Grate cheese into corn mixture; stir until blended.
2. Cover and microwave on HIGH 7–8 minutes, stirring once, until thoroughly heated and vegetables are tender.
3. Drain, if needed; stir in butter and serve. CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 130kcal; FAT 5g; CHOL 15mg; SODIUM 190mg; CARB 16g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 6g; VIT A 20%; VIT C 70%; CALC 10%; IRON 2%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version seaf0087