4 (6-ounce) fish fillets, such as halibut, snapper, or mahi (thawed, if needed)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon jalapeño pepper slices
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon white wine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray; add fish (wash hands).
2. Season fish with salt and pepper; arrange jalapeño slices over top. Sprinkle with lime juice and wine. Bake 25 minutes or until flesh is opaque and separates easily with a fork. Cook time may vary depending on the thickness of the fish. Serve. CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 190kcal; FAT 4g; CHOL 55mg;
SODIUM 400mg; CARB 1g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 35g;
VIT A 6%; VIT C 0%; CALC 8%; IRON 8%
Mandarin Orange Tea Rice
1 1/2 cups Mandarin orange-flavored green tea
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 1/2 cups 10-minute brown rice
1. Place tea, seasoned salt, and allspice in medium saucepan; cover and bring to a boil on medium. Stir in rice; return to boil.
SODIUM 400mg; CARB 33g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 3g;
VIT A 0%; VIT C 0%; CALC 0%; IRON 2%
Mango Cole Slaw
1 (10-ounce) bag finely shredded cabbage
1/2 cup matchstick carrots
1 cup mango slices (in extra light syrup)
2–3 green onions (rinsed)
8 ounces light Vidalia onion salad dressing
1/4 cup syrup from mangos
1. Place cabbage and carrots in large bowl. Cut mango into bite-size pieces. Chop green onions finely; add both to bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients; toss gently until blended. Serve. (Makes 8 servings.) CALORIES (per 1/8 recipe) 110kcal; FAT 50g; CHOL 0mg;
SODIUM 125mg; CARB 15g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 1g;
VIT A 30%; VIT C 30%; CALC 2%; IRON 2%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version seaf0037