Grilled Turkey Tenderloin
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
1/4 tablespoon seasoned salt
1 1/2 pounds turkey tenderloin
1. Preheat grill to medium-high for 5 minutes.
2. Mix oil, and seasonings in bowl. Add turkey and stir to coat.
3. Place on grill for 14 minutes turning once during cooking. Juices should run clear and internal temperature should reach 165°F. Slice into medallions and serve.
Fettucine Alfredo With Broccoli
8 ounces of fettucine
one 16-ounce jar Alfredo sauce
2 cups broccoli florets
1 tablespoon pesto sauce
1. Place 6-8 quart saucepan filled 3/4 full with water on high heat to boil.
2. When boiling, start cooking fettucine for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. In microwave-safe bowl mix alfredo, broccoli and pesto.
4. Cover and microwave for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until broccoli is tender. Remove from microwave and set aside.
5. When pasta is finished cooking, drain in colander.
6. Place pasta back in pot, pour sauce over top, toss to coat and serve.
Calories (kcal) 732.3; Total Fat (g) 37.7; Saturated Fat (g) 13.4; Cholesterol (mg) 165; Carbohydrate (g) 50; Dietary Fiber (g) 2.4; Protein (g) 45.8; Sodium (mg) 1981; Potassium (mg) 633; Calcium (mg) 128; Iron (mg) 4.4
Daily Values: Vitamin A 23%; Vitamin C 55%; Calcium 13%; Iron 24%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version gril0005