1 pound 93% lean ground beef
1 (1.25-ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
4 potato sandwich rolls
1. Place large sauté pan on high heat. Place ground beef in pan. Brown 5-7 minutes until meat is brown and no pink remains. Stir frequently and break up meat as it cooks.
2. Stir in taco seasoning and tomato sauce. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover, remove from heat and let stand 4-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
4. Divide meat mixture between rolls. Top with your favorite taco stuffers and serve.
Strawberry Lime Chillers
2 cups frozen whole strawberries
1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate
2 cups reduced fat milk
1 (8-ounce) container lowfat strawberry yogurt
1. Combine all ingredients in blender.
2. Blend for 20 seconds. Turn blender off and scrape down sides. Blend for additional 20-30 seconds, or until well blended. Serve.
Calories 815kcal; Fat 23g; Cholesterol 108mg; Carbohydrate 91g; Fiber 4g; Protein 45g; Sodium 1445mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 37%; Vitamin C 61%; Calcium 47%; Iron 32%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
To make messy sandwiches like Taco Joes less messy, buy unsliced buns and cut off the top quarter of each bun. Hollow out the bottom portion, and spoon the filling into it. Replace the top and serve.
Recipe Version kids0025