1/2 pound lean ground beef, 7% fat
2 tablespoons sliced green olives
1 tablespoon chopped green chiles (undrained)
1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons roasted garlic
1 tablespoon flour
1/2 cup Spanish tomato sauce
1 (15-ounce) package pie crust dough (2 crusts)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 1–2 minutes. Combine beef, olives, chiles, seasoning, pepper, and garlic in pan. Cook 5–7 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, or until meat is brown and no pink remains.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Stir in tomato sauce, cook 2 minutes; then remove from heat.
3. Cut each pie crust into 8 wedges (like cutting pie pieces). Place about one tablespoon meat mixture on wide end of each wedge. Beginning at wide end, roll up wedges. Arrange on baking sheet. Bake 12–15 minutes or until golden. Serve. CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 590kcal; FAT 33g; CHOL 55mg;
SODIUM 850mg; CARB 56g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 16g;
VIT A 6%; VIT C 6%; CALC 2%; IRON 15%
Spanish Black Beans
2 (15-ounce) cans black bean soup (drained)
1/4 cup chopped green chiles (undrained)
1 tablespoon minced onion
2 tablespoons sofrito
1. Combine all ingredients in microwave-safe bowl.
2. Cover and microwave on HIGH 6 minutes, stirring once, or until thoroughly heated. Stir and serve. (Makes 6 servings.) CALORIES (per 1/6 recipe) 150kcal; FAT 2g; CHOL 0mg;
SODIUM 740mg; CARB 28g; FIBER 6g; PROTEIN 7g;
VIT A 2%; VIT C 8%; CALC 6%; IRON 0%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Recipe Version beef0017