1 medium tomato
4 spinach and herb tortillas
4 tablespoons pineapple cream cheese spread
4 teaspoons honey mustard
8 slices Deli Smoked Tavern Ham
4 slices Deli Colby Jack cheese
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1. Wash tomato and slice thinly.
2. Place tortillas on microwave-safe plate (may be paper) and microwave on high 30 seconds.
3. Place tortillas on flat surface and spread each with 1 tablespoon cream cheese up to 1-inch from edge. Top each with 1 teaspoon honey mustard.
4. Place 2 slices ham on honey mustard. Place 1 slice cheese on top of ham.
5. Top with 1 tomato slice and 2 tablespoons lettuce.
6. Fold one side of each tortilla up about 1-inch to form bottom and roll in the shape of a cylinder. Repeat process with remaining tortillas. Serve.
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
1 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw salad blend
1/2 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup raisins
1. Whisk together in large mixing bowl: coconut milk, mayonnaise and vinegar.
2. Add coleslaw, coconut flakes and raisins. Toss to coat and serve. (Makes 6 servings.)
Calories 710kcal; Fat 40g; Cholesterol 123mg; Carbohydrate 46g; Fiber 5g; Protein 37g; Sodium 1353mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 55%; Vitamin C 76%; Calcium 30%; Iron 20%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
Also great with sliced smoked turkey breast. Roll ups are great for a change of pace in the lunch box. Wrap in a paper towel, then in plastic, to keep them soft and fresh. Don't forget your icepack.
Recipe Version kids0024