1 (10-ounce) bag frozen seasoning blend (contains diced onions, green/red peppers, celery and parsley)
1 (7-ounce) bag frozen sliced mushrooms
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons roasted garlic
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
3 tablespoons flour
2 cups refrigerated diced potatoes with onions
1 (18-ounce) bag frozen diced chicken breast
3 tablespoons diced pimientos (undrained)
2 (14-ounce) cans reduced sodium chicken broth
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon frozen chopped chives
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat large saucepan on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
2. Place seasoning blend and mushrooms in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 2 minutes.
3. Place butter in pan and swirl to coat. Stir in garlic, seasoning blend, mushrooms and seasoned salt. Sauté 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in flour and sauté 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in potatoes, chicken, pimientos, chicken broth, curry powder, whipping cream, chives, salt and pepper. Cover and bring to boil.
5. Stir, reduce heat to medium and simmer uncovered 10-12 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Serve.
Chive Butter Potato Rolls
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon reduced fat sour cream
2 tablespoons frozen chopped chives
8 Bakery potato rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine butter, sour cream and chives in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Microwave on high 45 seconds, or until butter is melted.
4. Place rolls on baking sheet. Stir butter mixture and spoon over rolls. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until heated. Serve. (Makes 8 servings.)
Calories 463kcal; Fat 24g; Cholesterol 114mg; Carbohydrate 34g; Fiber 3g; Protein 27g; Sodium 953mg
Daily Values: Vitamin A 24%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 3%; Iron 7%
Add items to your grocery list by clicking on the next to any item below.
The icon will change to to indicate that it has been added.
Utensils & Cookware
If possible, make this soup a day ahead and refrigerate over night. The extra time allows the flavors to meld and heighten.
Recipe Version soup0046